Gap Year

/
0 Comments
Sometimes it is okay to distance yourself from situations and really evaluate how it's affecting you; positively or negatively.
Everyone from your past isn't meant for your future and maybe what you were supposed to learn from them has already been taught. Realising that the situation has had more negatives than positives is the hardest part and knowing how to handle it is not ever easy either.
But relieving yourself of this burden in the end will allow that room you may have needed for your personal growth and will surprise you with the new positive situations you could develop.
On another note, hey guys, hope you've been enjoying my posts! I recently had a lovely shoot and sit down with Tremayne Blackman of Gap Year Images. We talked about theBarbados fashion industry and what influences my style. For more, visit his blog http://tremayneblackman.wiz.com/






Wearing my white pants, top taken from a friend, (lol I do this too much), my Chinese laundry shoes, vintage jacket and amazon glasses frames.




Thanks for viewing, peace and love x.


No comments: