The Pictures by The Trees

/
0 Comments
These are pictures from a photoshoot I styled. The model was the beaut Ukweli Asintwea and the photographer was Amery Butcher, coolest photographer ever, lol. Originally these shots were for a job I so badly wanted but that didn't come through due to unreliability, however everything happens for a reason and something better shall come! This shoot was so much fun, we made some good memories that day and good shots.




 She's wearing is a leopard print scarf I altered to make into a bandeau top, pink trousers I'd gotten from H&M, jewellery from local store Pulse and her beige pumps.




She's wearing a top I DIY'ed into a halter top, a skirt I made and hand painted, jewellery from Necessary Clothing and heels I'd gotten from Charlotte Russe.





Doing these shots were so much fun so I decided this was my favourite outfit, lol. She's wearing a bra I stylised and a DIY skirt, with a leather jacket I got from Necessary Clothing, Colin Stuart shoes and random jewellery.





She's wearing my same DIY halter top, American Eagle high waisted shorts, stockings we cut to make knee high stockings [a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do man], my spiked H&M heels and more random jewellery.




She's wearing a crotchet lace top from an unrecalled store, her leather tights, random jewellery and heels by Fergie.


No comments: