Art Nouveau

/
0 Comments

The above photo is a grave reminder for me to never take photos at night or to buy a camera!






An outfit I wore on a night out with the girls. I thought the stand out piece of this outfit was the top. It was ridiculously adorable and reminded me of Art Nouveau and so it just had to be worn. It was given to me for Christmas, the pants from H and M, the shoes from a local store and my jewellery was collected randomly.



Art Nouveau is a distinct, extravagant art style firstly done by Alphonse Mucha, a unique artist from Czech Republic. It became very popular among other artists later on and inspired the architecture of many buildings, style of jewellery and even the silhouette and designs of fashion pieces, as seen on my top. It's such a gorgeous art form...


No comments: