MyLoux

/
0 Comments
 Hey loves!
So before I actually began to care about what I put in my hair, I would use anything and I mean anything. But now well I have come to the point where even though I may or may not keep my hair short, I want it to be as healthy as dyed hair could possibly be.

Seeing that I have started investing in products that actually work, lol, it had to have been fate that an online hair store would contact me and let me know that they would now be shipping to the Caribbean, yay!

Okay so yes we have a gazillion hair stores down here and they do have some good stuff, but I have honestly never found 'the product' that doesn't work me too hard! 

If any of my local people know any let me know, feel more than free to comment below (I've got a 4B/4C texture).

Here is what makes https://myloux.com/ special - ordering/shipping process is supposed to be easy and well they definitely make sure that theirs is, I didn't even need to track the products; you can literally shop for products, via brand, need and hair type; they also carry various product lines, so if you think you can't find something, I am sure you can get it from them, plus they don't only cater to natural hair (other hair types need love too).

 I ordered the Shea Moisture, Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen Grow and Restore Masque and the Gorow and Restore Leaving Conditioner from the same JBCO line because my hair is dyed and holds little moisture.

The products came within 2 weeks of ordering in the box above. 

Of course I smelled it! It smells like coconut milk creme. 
Now note I have never used Shea Moisture's products before, but I had a lot of expectations cause I know a lot of people who love their products, some with my hair type too!

The leave in, which is supposed to soften, detangle, moisturise and nourish did just that but within a few hours, my hair went back to it's dry state. Definitely not suited for me.

This deep conditioning masque which restores strength and resilience to damaged, brittle hair or chemically processed hair, however left my hair feeling super soft, moisturised and strong (my hair is so brittle so achieving this was great), hopefully it grows it as well. Anyone with dry, brittle hair definitely needs to buy this product from loux.

The one thing I was extremely glad about, was my vibrant colour remaining...I always tend to lose the colour of my hair in a span of 2 washes so this was a relief.
.


Let me know what you guys think of myloux!
Love, Mel x.



No comments: