This Girl Is On Fire

/
6 Comments
Hey guys!
Our shoot was inspired by Ethiopian and Indian culture and to see how our conceptions of these cultures could look... 
I am in love with the Ethiopian Hamar tribe's style of dress, with their layered jewellery and impeccably perfect colour coordination. In addition, the intricacy of mehndi (henna) and the level of creativity it shows, combining with the beauty in the detail of an Indian bride's wear, how could I not be inspired?
 Plus I love styling, so if I see an opportunity, I will take it! Nevertheless, let's just say this day turned out to be so much fun, it brought back the bestest of memories from summer and left me nostalgic...Not to mention she (Ukweli Asintewa, cause she think she fancy) was on fiyaa! 
Man I really miss care free days like those! Vacation where art thou?! 
 Enjoy the post  :)













I decided that the neck jewellery should be layered, old jeans would be torn, dresses would become skirts and other DIYs I'm going to let you figure out, if you do let me know!!
Photo Credits: Amery Butcher
Thanks for viewing,
much love xox


6 comments:

  1. These looks are amazing and I particularly love all the head pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are impeccable looks, very photogenic, very unique, one of a kind! I noticed this blog from a friend's post and I would like to share my blog with you as well. enricosuave22.blogspot.com hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, really appreciated and will do! x.

      Delete
  3. I absolutely adore the pictures! They are so natural and earthy!
    Jade x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, these looks are amazing...I am enjoying your blog!

    ReplyDelete